- Choose a heavier weight to start and drop to a lighter weight when feeling fatigue set in. This is the best way to make muscular and body shape changes and challenge your body!
- DB next to the exercise means use one or two Dumbbells
- If you don't know the exercise use my friend google
- Always remember injury prevention is key, so rest when you need to!
- Drink water during your workout
- Change your posture alignment as your body fatigues e.g pushups off knees, marching on the spot
- QUALITY OVER QUANTITY is key with any workout program!!
I hope you enjoyed your workout. Till next time!
Remember bootcamp classes are a "tidy business"